CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Olympics


As you all know (well, maybe not,) the very first Olympic games were only for men and held naked. But my sources (aka my brother) says very very VERY first ones were not. Why did they make the change? They changed the rules after a woman dressed as a man and entered the Olympic games--beating the actual men. Of course, they didn't like this (were they just really insecure or something?) so they wanted to make sure it would never happen again.
Wonder what they would say to the Olympic games now?

8 comments:

Random Irregular said...

Men and their egos. Bleh.
Is this seriously true though? 'Cause I love this fact!

Invisible Turtle said...

My brother says he got it from some book, and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't make up something about girls beating guys.

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Gosh. That's really interesting. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

datz totallii weirdddd

liltomboyblue11;) said...

Ha ha! That is so cool! I saw some of the american female gymnists last night, and one of them was seriously hurt and she still did a great job! Awesome, huh?

liltomboyblue11;) said...

GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?!? Today I found out that fencing is going to be a part of the olympics this year!

Anonymous said...

This is cool and has to do with the Olympics.
http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/beijing/blog/fourth_place_medal/post/The-mystery-of-the-showering-divers?urn=oly,100472

の--sWeεΤ Sんǐйě sωeΕT said...

Yeah..I know the history of olympics.That's true..Hmm... sometimes,girls are really much braver than guys.
Hey...Gymnastics..I love this competition.Yeah..Some gymnasts are really great.They did a good job though they dropped down when they were showing.